<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, November 30, 2007
Inspirited
11:58 PM

At long last, MSTs are over.
Got back my results; wasn't that good.
But well, it was as expected, so no surprise there...

This week has been quite relaxing - basically we've just been going through papers.
Can't say the same for my SMA friends...
Project upon project... jyjy girls~~

*** ***

I've finally gotten myself a new bag, and a laptop case, after much saving~
Total spendings on food for this week < 20 dollars (lunch & dinner).
It's a first for me~
Totally overkilled my wallet last 2 weeks...
Can't deny the fact that I really enjoyed going out^^
L, S and J, we must take a shot together some time =D

*** ***

Next week brings about a new wave of work.
And thus, life as a student begins again, with asinine stuff to complete..
I'll just stay in 'laze mode' for the time being~

*** ***

I realise, even if it's a little, I'm changing~
More words seem to flow, and I feel happier now, happier than I have been, in a long time.
I really love you guys~ all my friends~ *wipes a tear*
And I wish you all will stay light-hearted and joyful always.

Take care everyone~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/