<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, December 30, 2007
House-keeping
9:41 PM

Got my mind off school work today~
Mainly, I packed and re-decorated my entire room.
Kept most of the books; threw away lots of rubbish and clutter.
I'm finally able to see the color of my table top~

*** ***

Whilst cleaning, lots of stuff from secondary education rekindled forgotten memories.
Like how a large ring file reminded me of Miss A,
And how BH got into trouble by declaring he hated English.
Lols~ delightful^^.

*** ***

Had a dream last night.
I went to Shunjie's wedding...
Lols, wtf?
I mean, I've not had contact with him since 4-5 years ago.
Even then, we weren't particularly close.
So how the hell did some random thought about his wedding make its way into my dream???
Haha, weirdness~~
But then again, my attire in that dream was even weirder.
A crimson red shirt with black pants, suspenders, and a striped + polka-dotted tie.
How weird can you get???

*** ***

Least now, I'm down no more~
A new room - a new beginning~
Feel like I'm able to tackle anything!
Haha, hope this feeling lasts =P

*** ***

Gone are the lingering traces of sorrow~


~*~*~* Oh sing, you happy fool! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/