<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, December 13, 2007
Irascibility
8:05 PM

Please don’t take something for granted.
You said you have something to tell me.
I know it’s meant as a joke.
I’ll play along; follow your line.
I’m usually fine with stuff like that.
But after waiting for 3 hours, a new decision suddenly arises.
We are to go for some fucking concert.

Hmm, ok, maybe I may still oblige.
But after knowing that we do not have our admin cards to enter, stop with the rubbish please.
Why the hell would we bluff you by saying our cards are not with us?
Also, do not include other people into it and asking me to “go la, pei her go”.
Fuck it.
I only agreed to stay because of dinner. Nothing else.
Wasted my time waiting.
You might argue and say I’m usually wasting my time anyway.
So?
What I want to do with my time is none of your concern, and it never will be.
Please DO NOT fucking change something at the last minute and expect me to follow though.
I do hate last minute changes, though I’m usually ok with it. Usually.
Just don’t cross the line.
And don’t expect everything to go back to plan, once that change was aborted.
I’ve already lost my fucking mood.

Haven’t been in such a bad mood since eons ago.
Congratulations on getting me to that level.
Here’s a pat on the back for you.
Or would you prefer a slap to the face?
Pity I’m not someone who is allowing enough for you to play with.

*** ***

I’ll be back to normal tomorrow, and I hope something like this will never happen again.
Don’t ever, at the last minute, tell me to do something I wouldn’t like, and expect me to say ‘ok’ to your ‘please please’.
Or ‘because someone else doing, pei that someone la”.
Screw it.

*** ***

Well since this has now become a private blog, I’m allowed to use any fucking language I want.
If the reader feels offended, please, feel free to click on the cross at the top right hand corner.
It’ll always be there for your convenience.

*** ***

There the inebriated fool sings…


~*~*~* Remembered the reason why I loved to be alone *~*~*~



about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/