<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, December 14, 2007
Lethargic
10:02 PM

Went with dan to Acer Service Centre to get his laptop fixed this morning~
I had my adapter changed, and even got a free '}' key to replace the 1 that unknowningly broke off.
Luckily I wasn't required to change the whole keyboard.
Would have cost $90.. wtff!?
Had lunch at Jurong Point's LJS, and talked a little.

*** ***

Returned to school/club about 12+.
Played on dan's psp; listened to music
Slept...
Heh.. even without doing anything the whole day, I'm still freaking tired..

*** ***

Went to Hougang for dinner.
Learnt that my grasp on the chinese language is failing me.
Not that it's anything new to me...
Die la, like that how to go China ITP... ZZZ (pardon my singlish)

*** ***

Life is complicated... even if it isn't for me =P


~*~*~* Holidays... *~*~*~




about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/