<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, December 17, 2007
Poem
8:37 AM

Friends

Thank you, my friend,
For showing me not to let
Obstacles keep me down and
For creating a smile from my frown.

For wiping my tears away when I'm sad;
And for calming me down when I tend to get mad.
Thank you for letting me share my joy with you,
And for hugging me when I feel blue.

When I'm worried, you'll give me hope.
When I'm failing, you'll help me cope.
When I'm sad, you'll dry my tears.
When I'm scared, you'll ease my fears.

When I'm lost and can't see the light,
You'll be my beacon, shining so bright.
That is the oath you pledge to the end.
Why I may ask?

Because I'm your friend.


A poem reminisced from my primary school days.

*** ***

We all need friends in life.
One day, we'll retrospect to when we were younger,
And relive the happy moments in our minds.
Don't let small matters break your trust in them. =)

*** ***

The tranquility of friendship transcending through time...


~*~*~* Bon voyage Rick^^ *~*~*~





about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/