<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, December 28, 2007
Stress
11:19 PM

It's building up deep within me,
Like a sleeping volcano waiting to erupt.

*** ***

Been rather lifeless when I'm alone.
Mei you jing shen to do anything.
Right now I'm trying to get my mind off school stuff; get as far away as I possibly can.
For the time being, that is.
Further procrastination and I'll fail...
Definitely not an acceptable outcome.

*** ***

I should be turning in now,
Though I'm having sleeping disorders...
Sleep wake sleep wake sleep wake...
Haiz, why does this always happen before exams...
Not fun 1 leh!!!

I don't like it, not one bit, not one bit at all...

*** ***

Alone in the darkness, no voices spoke comforting words...


~*~*~* Damned! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/