Bless the people who invented the keyboard and computer.
Without them, we'll still be living in a world of pencils and paper.
And thus, here is the world as of today - the digital era.
This neoteric environment brings about a blessing and a curse, and... .... forget it. I've no idea why I've typed all that nonsensical rubbish.
This is a blog, for Christ's sake.. lols~
Onto my entry~
*** ***
School started off fine, for the week.
Was digitally present for the 8am lecture, but my physical self arrived only after 10am for our lab interview.
Hmm... interview was easy, I suppose.
Can't say it was flawless, but still, managable.
Slacked at the club soon after.
Completed some god damned quest in Maplestory, the game I've recently started to re-play...
Again, I was digitally present for the 2pm tutorial class.
Damn, I've got to break out of this chain...
After this 2 week holiday, I
SWEAR I'm going for all my classes.
Please, please,
please pull me to class, even if I don't want to...
*** ***
Time flies...
It's already 5.45pm.
Left club for home.
YW's falling sick - take care wor~
I
feel like I'm about to fall sick too.
Please, I don't want to!
I've only just recovered T.T
*** ***
Slept on the train from Harborfront back home.
Awoke feeling like shit; totally depressed.
No particular reason why.
What triggers this, I've no clue at all~
I'll probably be fine the next day; back to my old self, but I am ever so curious as to why this happens...
Maybe some day I'll find out.
Just, not today.
Went up to the LRT station, and it was raining.
Suddenly, the overwhelming urge to just sit in the rain hit me.
Lol, I'm not being emo~
I just want to feel the the icy drops pelting down on me, the cold wind blowing around me; filling my lungs.
And that's what I did =)
Went home to leave my bag and phone, before proceeding back down to the playground.
Sat on a bench, and soaked up the rain~
It was wonderful.
The feeling of being totally freed of everything.
Void of communication from the rest of the world.
There's only you, and nature.
The cold chilling my bones...
The wind bellowing through my hair...
The torrent of rain around my entire self...
I've never felt more alive.
*** ***
Went back up after 15 mins, I think.
Had no watch - D's
'water-resistant' watch leeked in water within 10s of standing in the rain.
Had a warm shower~
I'm not going to fall sick over this!
Sometimes I do wish I had a bathtub.
Then can soak and... forget it.
Starting to sound like a girl...
Oh well, I'm feeling really refreshed now~
Maybe I'll study for my tests tomorrow~
Maybe.
*** ***
The icy droplets of water washing away the uneasiness that settled around him like a storm.~*~*~* Gd luck for ur NS Loga! Tkc! *~*~*~