<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, January 31, 2008
90%
11:12 PM

Nope, the 90% doesn't mean getting a distinction for my exams, but rather, 90% of year 2 life in SP has been completed.
The final 10% lasts in my ITP, and... yea, its during my holidays. Bleahhz =(
But at least exams are over!
Our SERVO paper was surprisingly easy =)
Other than the fact the last question was a killer, everything else was EASY!
Except the MCQs of course. I spent just a little over 30s to complete those 10 questions =P

*** ***

Left for the club room an hour after the paper started with Danial. Planned to 'spring clean' the entire place but somehow, that deed was left undone =3.
Better start on it before my ITP..

Went to FC 4 with Danial, Ken and YX for brunch after awhile~
Ken wanted to try something new, but ended up buying the same old 'cai fan'.
Daniel joined us 45 minutes later.
He actually waited for us outside the examination room, thinking we were still inside.
HAHA c'mon man Daniel! How long have we been friends le xD. Silly guy =P.

*** ***

Spent the afternoon rotting away in the clubroom.
Played a little of YX's DS - man, she can really play it to extremes.
One would think she's competiting for some olympic gold medal.
But she's funny la~ always "YES!" and "GAO XING!".
And now we're starting to do that too~ see la!
Her friend arrived soon after and everyone had a blast playing cards.
Lols, we were joking and crapping and laughing xD
Damnedddd everyday should be like this~! Filled with joy and laughter.

Oh yea, upon leaving the exam room I laughed pretty loudly.
Heard from YX that some people in the room laughed too upon hearing my laughter.
Lol! Is my laughter really that funny! Maybe just to you it is =3.

*** ***

Went with Ken and WS to Jurong Point.
WS left for his aunt's shop but was rejoining us later.
Haha, we started on dinner without waiting. Sorry man =P.
Tried to eat slowly but all was futile~

Ken and I hit the arcade after dinner.
Played basketball and racing. Damn funny sia, when playing together =D
Tried out some winter accessories in the shop beside after our credits had diminished.
Gotta get a beanie to protect my ears =P.
Snow-storming in China now =X.

Not long after, WS finally returned; Ken and I returned to the food court for desert while WS had his dinner.
Left for home afterwards and thus, the last day of term ends here for me.
Eh wait... I have to return to SP tomorrow at 4pm for some ITP meeting... DAMNED!
No more train concession; it's gonna cost loads T.T

*** ***

Special thanks to Daniel, Danial, Yan Xiu, and especially Linda for studying with me and helping me through this final exam. Without you guys, I would've flunk. Thanks for being there, and making studies that much more fun! I really really REALLY appreciate it A LOT!
And thanks to Siew Kae and Alvin too~ though we're not classmates but it was still fun studying with y'all~ hehe, thanks for all the laughs =P.

*** ***

Oh yea, blog's now open to public so... yea.
Maybe when term starts then it'll be privatised or something, if there's ever the need.

*** ***

I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop...

The song looping endlessly in my mind... Alice Cooper's "Poison".


~*~*~* You really remind me of a girl I once knew *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/