<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Disappointment
8:57 PM

Pretty much screwed the chance of getting a
good grade for my first paper.
All I can say is... FARK U MCQs!!!

*** ***

Sorry to YX and DW~
Lack of sleep + bad day = zi tao sian diao...

Well, I've reached an impasse.. no other choice
but to try my best in other subjects.

ARGH... BUT HOW TO STUDY SERVO SIA!!

*** ***

Diet for this exam period has been poor...
Not the usual 'eat a lot then can study' habit I
usually employ.

Starting from last Sunday, my meals are as such:

Breakfast - nil
Lunch - cai fan
Dinner - cup noodles
Snacks - nil

Breakfast - cup noodles
Lunch - cheeseburger x1
Dinner - donut x1
Snacks - nil

Breakfast - nil
Lunch - nil
Dinner - biscuits dipped in strawberry flavouring sauce
Snacks - nil

Lols, I need a proper meal soon~
And also water... haven't been drinking much too =/

*** ***

Lost in a spiral of mixed emotions...


~*~*~* Never learn a new game b4 exams *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/