<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, February 03, 2008
Skin & Bones
2:07 PM

Holy crap!!
Did some weight weighing at my gran's place last night, just for fun.
You know, random stuff.
Turns out I lost 5kg since the start of my study week.

Like wtf?! 5 kg in 3 weeks!?
Any lighter and I'll be just skin and bones!
Oh wow, even those Xando pills dont work so effectively...

Thankfully Chinese New Year's coming up.
Gotta regain some blubber if I'm to survive the cold climate in Beijing.
I've gotta EAT!

*** ***

Yet to done shopping for clothes =/
I suppose I'll just dig through my closet for some long forgotten shuff, and be done with it...
Or maybe I'll get them during chu san, cause I remember once the first 2 'chus' have passed, stores start to have discounts =3.
I'm such a cheapo~ hehehx

*** ***

As for our clubroom, well, nothing has changed.
Didn't start cleaning up last thursday as supposed to.
Hmm... Edwin asks to see some changes before ITP starts, which is like, urmm, immediately after CNY for most.
BBQ's on tue... CNY eve's on wed... Chu 1 - 4 on thur to sunday... ITP starts on mon...
OH NO! I'm left with monday (tomorrow) to settle everything?! Noooo help me Lord T.T

*** ***

The windows open and the little girl dreams,
The sky's her playground as she mounts her stead.
Across the heavens to the other side,
On wings of magic does a little girl ride~


~*~*~* 2 wks left in SG *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/