<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, May 17, 2008
Something else
12:11 AM

First up, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAN XIU!!
HEHE.... GAO XING MA~!
Haha... thanks for treating us pizza..
Really eat till stomach bloated sia~
Lucky this class have you as classmate, if not sure very boring de~
So... best wishes to you~
Stay young and happy!
Urmm... young at heart, I meant =P.
Old old le~ T-W-E-N-T-Y, 20 liao! Hahahz..

*** ***

Had freshmen camp from 5pm till 7.30pm.
I felt that it really was a success~~
Heeee.... very fun~
Too bad only so few sign up for camp =/
Hope the numbers will increase - striking camp out will be unfair to those people planning it..

*** ***

Had dinner at Swenson's with a bunch of SPAVC peeps..
Along the journey there, lols... Emo la..
So... Sorry I caused worry...
Sometimes think too much le.. haiz
Dont want say le..

*** ***

Expressing feelings can really be a hard thing...


~*~*~* I miss You... *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/