<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, June 07, 2008
Deflated (Saturday)
3:37 AM

3.45am right now...

I'm really really unsure about how to proceed on...
Dear... I really do want you to be independent...
Please, please... No more tears...
Be strong ok? I love you dear..
You won't be reading this here, I'm sure.
But I know you know that I know you know that I know you know that I know you know that I......

*** ***

3.45am right now...

Smiles to my confidante~!
A friend as true as they come...
Bright as a star; illuminating my path of utter darkness.
Really appreciate you coming online, and listening...
I'll always be there for you too.
Never doubt me ok?
Arigato... Really, really thank you...

*** ***

Oh, and sorry for my language in the previous post..
But... yea, I was angry at that time..
So... yea.. lols =P

*** ***

Sighs...
Let thy trickling water wash thy troubles away...


~*~*~* Why? *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/