<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, June 12, 2008
Good Day
9:53 PM

Met my dear at Bugis today~
Headed to find me some new sandals~ (Mine got spoilt during camp =S)
Hmm... but Bugis didn't hold what I had in mind, so off we went, to Orchard~
Haha.. I can be a fussy picker at times =P.
Finally settled for a simple looking pair of slippers, black with white straps, at a shop in Hereen (think it was flipflop).
So with that done, off we went for a drink~

*** ***

Visited Starbucks for some Java Chip blended~
First time I'm having it, but gawd, did it taste fatabulous~
Woohoo, gonna get myself more of that delicious stuff in the near future =D
Spent time together~ it was wonderful =D

Headed to Taka for lunch.
Settled for some Yaki Udon~
Shared a packet between us cause we weren't that hungry...
Hmm, it tasted pretty good, especially with someone special feeding me^^.

*** ***

Dear left for home soon after...
To prepare a surprise father's day meal for her dad!
Wish I could cook too...
I can only prepare instant noodles =(

Hope your steak doesn't burn dear =P.
Cook for me next time okay~~

*** ***

Exams in just over a week...
Haven't really started much on anything, and with the pile of projects yet to be completed... Uh oh... doesn't look good...

Worst thing is, I got myself some Premium items for a game called GunZ..
This isn't really the time to be hooked onto another game >.<" Haiz... Am I in trouble...

*** ***

Enjoyed every minute of your presence thoroughly...
Love you loads!^^



~*~*~* Could evryday be this sweet, please! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/