In both physical and psychological attributes.
*** ***
Lets begin:
Left home at 9.45am for AMK library..
Reached at 10.30am and behold~! All the tables were taken!
SIAN... No way am I going to strain my back by sitting on the floor like I did all the previous times...
I left that library, fustrated, but I knew peace was waiting for me at school~
Halfway along the journey I received an SMS, informing me of the presence of another friend at AMK library.
Apparently, in my haste to leave, I'd not seen her.. So sorry to SK...
And there was more confusion in SMSes, with the wrong people sending me the wrong message to be forwarded on...
Haiz... Messy messy messy morning~
*** ***
My arrival in school was delayed due to my over-engrossment in a book I recently purchased.
Bleahhz... wasted more time~
But I managed to reach school at around 12.30pm =).
Bought lunch at FC 5 before heading up to the clubroom.
To my amazement, not only was the door fringe dislocated, the entire clubroom looked like a
FREAKING PIGSTY!WTF?! Yo people! Show some responsibility please! Take out things, put back la! You think your house izzit?! Evrything throw evrywhere, walao~
The next feeling drawn to me was of more despair.
If the president were to see this, who would he order to clean the club up? Why, the faithful old logistics coordinator of course, who has nothing else better to do than to clean up after the culprits who made that mess.
Hmmm... and who would that be?
WTF?! IT'S
ME! HOW COINCIDENTAL!
Wait, can it really be me?
I mean, I was excluded in the video during camp when they were introducing the EXCO members, so it means my position must have been stripped and passed on to another guy!
Phew... what a relieve!
NOT.Last time I checked, the insignificant guy who is remembered only when there are things to be done was still me.
*** ***
Honestly, I've given up.
After this MST, the projects will take up helluva time.
And with my pathetic GPA, there's no way any amount of CCA points can help me get into local Universities.
So, good bye aviation.
It's been fun, knowing you all.
For now, this is the decision I've made.
When the time comes... we'll see, we'll see...
*** ***
Oh yea... I'll just sum up everything else that happened real quick.
No mood to continue writing.
- Started studying
- YX joined me soon after
- YW passed by the club and said hi
- YX left for work
- I leave for home at 8pm
Well, that's it for today.
Life has been a real mess.
My exam preparations are in a mess.
My mind's in a mess.
My club is in a mess.
And I'll have to find a way to clean up all this mess soon.
*** ***
Oh, and to Ken,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
So envious yours lies during the holidays, though it's just before exams.
Unlike mine. Smack right in the middle of MST.
What a nice present!
Spend time revising for 2 of the tougher papers this exam.
Joy to me^^.
*** ***
Even though a turmoil unfolds around me, I know you will always be there for me.
I love you, my dearest.
~*~*~* Enough! *~*~*~