<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, June 23, 2008
Oracle
9:36 PM

Woo... things typed in the previous entry came true~
Received a message from the boss to go tidy club with YM today at 9.45am.
Cause some big shot guy will be inspecting, and he was only informed last minute.
Expected to see us at noon.
What a delightful way to ruin my morning =D

Ignored message.
Proceeded on with day.

Even if I don't leave the club, I will definately resign from my post.
Bleahhz.

*** ***

MCQs today were... tough.
All I can say is... Hui de bi bu hui de duo~
Harder paper tomorrow..
And the last 2 papers on Wed and Thur..
Totally GG~~
Can die liao... Cfm CFM die...
Wonder what crap answers I'll write this time for theory qns.. hehehx

*** ***

I just love Whose Line is it Anyway...
Great show for relieving stress =)

*** ***

And the silly boy sighs...


~*~*~* Spare cash! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/