Surprised my dear as she was walking to work this morning~
Hehe.. Didnt tell her I would be there~
Are you happy to see me there dear dear^^?
I hope so =3
*** ***
Headed over to the Esplanade after we parted.
I tried to find out how to get to theatre 9.
To my dismay, the escalator up was roped off T.T
Probably doesnt allow people like me to enter as and when they like...
Hmm... saw loads of NDP dudes too..
NCC guys.. Costume guys.. Dancing guys..
Haha.. but no aladdins nor genies~
Awwws~ I really did wish to check them out~
*** ***
Lunch was devoured at Raffles City - a simple bowl of ban mian + a stick of kiwi.
Toured a little; tried to find a new watch..
Sad to say, none caught my eye =/
Headed back to the Esplanade afterwards~
Relaxed at the library's cafe, with a cappuccino and a slice of chocolate cake.
Hehe.. An after lunch snack~
The library there was awesome!
Quiet, with soft music playing in the background - a very nice environment..
CDs and DVDs are also available on the shelves... Wow~
At 3pm, there was a jazz performance~!
Soothing music to the ears..
Almost shouted for an encore when it ended at 4pm, but managed to restrain myself~
Wouldnt want to be carried out of the library by security =P
*** ***
And so.. I headed off, after a little while longer..
The outdoors was buzzing with excitement~
Floods of red flowed down the streets towards a common location.
It was only then that I realised there was a NDP rehearsal~! Haha..
I did try my best to get inside~
Walked from the Esplanade,
behind the Esplanade,
from Marina Square
but...
The gate marshals held firm, and insisted evryone had a ticket for admission.. darn~!
Since I knew there was no way for a free viewing, I had no choice but to leave..
Sobs.
Oh well~
Guess I'll catch the actual one on TV then~
*** ***
OH, I saw something really REALLY disturbing at AMK bus interchange today..
A little girl, can't be older than 10, was trying to make out with her grandpa~!
Her mouth was open and her ton-
Bleahhz.. enough..
Sends shivers down my spine just typing it out...
And before she did grandpa, this little girl had her arms around her sister's (I presume) neck, and was giving her occasional pecks on the lips.
Her older sister responded by returning the pecks with long ki... well, you get the picture..
Urgh..
The elder sis looks to be around 15?
Man... Just makes you wonder, what young children are learning these days...
*Shudders*
*** ***
Basking in the serenity of being alone, yet the feelings' not of lonliness...~*~*~* Surprise! *~*~*~