<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, July 31, 2008
12:37 AM

CCA meeting today... lasted so long ><"
Freaking bored; played with Dan's PSP throughout the session.
All I know is this: I have to find a year 1 to replace me.
So year 1s... any of you keen to take up this logistics coordinator position?

*** ***

Sometimes just being alone is better.
Alone not equals lonely not equals emo.
Some irritation felt about this misunderstanding..
Not much though... no worries =)

*** ***

Found out I got it all wrong.
Avoiding won't dissipate anything.
I'll just let it flow naturally now.
Sorry.

*** ***

Getting ready to start on FYP.
Ah, no.
Getting ready to sleep.
I'll finish the stuff tomorrow... hehehx

*** ***

Kinda vague post.
Just intepret it as best as you can.
My brain's not functioning properly...
Not sure when my next post will be.
Away for the time being.


*** ***

A brain's the key to solving one's problem.
But sometimes, the answer I seek lies not within the box...



~*~*~* Jumbled Thoughts *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/