<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, July 07, 2008
Procrastination
1:38 AM

Right now, me blogging is a form of procrastination~
I am stuck on the AES project... mind's totally blank as to how to continue...
Even as I gazed upon my unfinished work, or rather, yx's unfinished work, I feel myself fading away into dreamland..
Or rather, daydream land~
Have passed my 'sleep time', so I'm kinda wide awake now..
So, decided to relieve some of the stress by typing something =)

*** ***

Had breakfast with my mom today at Burger King.
Something really comical happened~
Mom was talking to me; opening a packet of chilli.
Well, at that time, she didnt realise it was chilli..
In her distraction, she thought that the chilli was actually creamer!
Ploop went the chilli, into the coffee, and both of us gasped~

Hahahz... too bad BK doesnt serve free refills..
So... you guessed it~
We sampled the coffee~!
Lols, spicy coffee doesnt really go towards my liking...
I found it utterly gross~
But maybe someone out there might enjoy it~
You'll never know.. hehehx

*** ***

Spent most of the afternoon in front of the computer, thus further destroying my cornea..
Started helping YX with section A of our report, which was due Monday.
Damn~! It was really hard~!
No freaking way was I able to find the definitions in one day..
How are you supposed to find a site that tells you about the changes aircrafts undergo from the past to the present?
Those are the things available only by reading and researching, from a book!

Really really hope that the percentage of this report will not be high...
I cant really afford another low grade for a high credit module...
Sobs*

*** ***

And it's now... wow, almost 2am..
I really should rest my brain cells..
Even doing nothing is doing something~!
Is it?
Oh man~ i'm starting to lose it~~ lols

My project will have to wait till tomorrow, or rather, later..
When I have the motivation of friends around~
Hehehx...

*** ***

The trust in friendship.
Which side then, is really the right side...?



~*~*~* Complicated matters.. *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/