<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Torrential
2:05 AM

Project rushed; mood wavered.
Fatigue has brought about this change.
For the next few days, I might be less sociable.
I really hope I don't offend anyone.

*** ***

Stayed with YX in club to rush our project for the deadline.
Sad to say, it was impossible.
At 8pm, I fell asleep, waking up only occasionally to check on the time.
My mind was in a blur; time didn't seem to matter.

*** ***

My mom called at 11pm, asking for my whereabouts.
I told her.
She didn't believe it at first.
Who could blame her?

Amazed to see YX still doing the project.
You really rock girl.

Got chased out of the club by security.
They were locking the place up.

Left for the train station.
Calculated my odds for boarding the last train; didn't seem good.
Took the last bus back to Hougang, and walked home from there.
YX offered to pay for half of my cab fare.
Thanks.. but I really can't accept that.
Reached home after 30 minutes of walking, and explained things to my anxious mother.

*** ***

And here I am.

*** ***

What should I do now?

*** ***

Sleep?

*** ***

Probably.

*** ***

So, good night guys.

*** ***

I'll see y'all when I see y'all.

Good luck to the other girls with their project as well.

*** ***

Post sounded lifeless.
And it should.

*** ***

A torrential wave, rushing over me, dragging me into the deep turmoils...


~*~*~* Limit Break *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/