<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, July 25, 2008
7:41 AM

Went to the stadium to watch my dear and the girls from aviation do their NAPFA test yesterday.
Picked up a few neat tips on stretching from Alan! Cool~

It rained in the night; I was still sitting at the stadium seats.
The stadium lights caught the rain as they were falling, illuminating them.
I know I sound stupid just by typing this, but it looked like snow!
It really was magical~ sighs...

*** ***

I lost a friend 2 days ago...
He was a good friend; always by my side.
But I realised he went missing on the 23rd at 7pm.
Let us now close our eyes and observe a minute of silence.
In honour of his loyalty and devotion, I declare today be an off day for all of us.

Let us all remember Mr. Vampire as the brave voodoo doll that hung on my bag, enduring the harsh elements of the world every single day =P

*** ***

So he's gone... sigh... guess I'll just have to get a new one xD


~*~*~* Amazing *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/