<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, July 20, 2008
11:57 PM

Woohoo~ just reached home~
It's been a long day... tired sia~

*** ***

Met up with my long lost friends to catch The Dark Knight at PS!
As usual, they were late =P
Okay... maybe not that late, so it's cool~

TW actually walked pass me without noticing!
Wow... and you're supposed to be my best friend~~
Okay lor... this type of friend also have lor...
Haha~ can't blame him though.
He has never seen me in pink, so naturally, I appeared invisible to him.
Lols~ it really has been quite some time since we went out together.

Movie was great!
Not going to go into details (I'm not a movie critic), but I feel it's worth watching~
It was kinda long though...

*** ***

Dear dear came to find me at PS afterwards, 10 seconds after my friends left.
Lols, sad la~ next time then intro ba =D

Window shopped at PS and went to the Esplanade later to just walk around.
Not often do we get the chance to spend time together.. *treasures the moment*
Met up with her sis at AMK in the evening, to get her her birthday cake and dinner.
It was her sis's chinese birthday, and they decided to celebrate it now~
For some reason, her sis can't have a cake and candles on her actual birthday due to the 'hungry ghost festival' stuff..
I still don't fully comprehend the reason why though~

Bought a family set at Pizza Hut and celebrated at her house~
Ate till I'm stuffed~!
Wooo... I did enjoy my day very much dear~

*** ***

Old friends.
New commitments.
Nice rainy weather =P


~*~*~* Enjoy whilst I can *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/