<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, August 11, 2008
10:02 PM

Omg... got back my GEMS results...
The lecturer really 'qian bian'~!
What the hell was his marking scheme based on for the final assignment?!
More than half the class failed...
I got a freaking 55... highest in class was 65... wtf.
Great job dashing the hopes of the many aiming for A's.. including mine.
A miserable 1.5% more...

There were some who got 100! 100!! 100!!! 30.... omg?!
GG... sayonara A.

*** ***

Quality and Reliability class test today too.
Deja vu~
Needed 72 marks, got 62 marks.
Another A gone out of the window.

*** ***

As my world crumbles all around me, I hope the remaining platform where I now stand can hold me all the way..


~*~*~* SADDED *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/