<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, August 31, 2008
2:58 PM

Sunday afternoon.
And it's raining! Again!
Gonna curl up on my bed after writing this post~
Get nice and cozy; pop open a nice book.

*** ***

Dear's gone to KL to play..
Kinda miss her =(
Oh wells.. Least she's having fun~

*** ***

Holidays now, but old friends just starting attachment..
Why??? Sobs.
Hope YX can get me a job.
Hopefully hoping there's hope.
Lols.. I'm starting to crap~

*** ***

Going back to school for some FYP stuff tomorrow.
No concession SUCKS!
Costs $2.23 to get from my home to SP..
Haiz.

*** ***

Gunz level 54 le. Wonder if I'll reach 60.
Long way to go though~

*** ***

A gust of coldness; the spray of wetness. Exhilarating.


~*~*~* Rain rain stay *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/