<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, August 29, 2008
7:40 AM

Wooo~ I'm back~~
Been so long since my last entry..
Hmmm.. kinda forgot how to blog liao =P

*** ***

Exams are finally over!
Could have done better but... no luck =x
Heck la~ at least won't fail~
Now can enjoy~ wheee~


*** ***

Went with my dear to Bugis yesterday to shop for her earrings.
First time I'm stepping foot on lots of places~
My knowledge on the 'where's where' in Singapore really sucks!

Well we walked about, got tired, and went back to my place to prepare dinner~
Got the ingredients at the NTUC first though.
The place looks like it's gonna close down!
Nah, but it turns out to be just renovation works after asking..


*** ***

The weather's been fatabulous these few days~
Drizzles... rains... pours... wooo!
Lols~ I'm mad!

*** ***

Breathe the air once more...


~*~*~* I'm free!! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/