<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, September 07, 2008
12:21 AM

Had dinner at CHIJMES's Lei's restaurant~
Very nice environment =)
Didn't know the compound used to be a school..
Food was delicious, but took waaaay too long to serve up.
I mean, 8 courses stretching over 2 and a half hours is... ridiculous~
My normal meals last 10-15 mins tops.
2 1/2 hours?! I'd starve whilst eating... gosh~

*** ***

My youngest cousin was adorable!
Sat beside me; looked up at me and said "Benjamin kor kor, you got moustache. There! There! Everywhere! You old already!"
HAHA so cute~~
But he tried to eat a chicken head which made everyone stare lols!


*** ***

Stuck in a jam on the way home..
Took an hour by car..
Longest car ride I've sat in in Singapore~

*** ***

Dreaming of my ideal home..


~*~*~* French doors! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/