var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
9:35 PM
I LOVE THE RAIN!!!*** ***Got stranded at the bus stop just now.It was raining CATS AND DOGS~!I mean seriously!!Visibility beyond 10m was utterly impossible~Kinda like looking at a solid grey wall.I waited, and waited, and waited..But the rain showed no signs of letting up~ So... off I went!Across 500m of open sky and 3 traffic lights~*** ***After keeping my valuables in a zipped compartment, I stepped out of the shelter.The rain felt like icy daggers, sending shivers down my spine~Incredibly, it was wonderful!I know you guys think I'm crazy but... you'll never understand till you try it~Once you rid yourself of doubts and worries like "what if my handphone, shoes, bag, laptop etcetera get wet" or "what if I catch a cold", you'll find all that's left in you is a little child, running out into the garden whenever it's raining, despite mommy's protests~I've never felt more alive and carefree.This is how an ideal life should be!Carefree without worries, enjoying every single little thing, and just smile and be young!*** ***I reached home soaked to the bone.Discovered my belongings were a little wet, but not much harm done. I think.Laptop casing was totally wet but the inside was just a little~Handphone got a little water in; the sound sounded a bit off.. feedback and stuff *gulps*.Nevertheless, it didn't dampen my mood one single bit!I'm still grinning widely now even when I'm typing this post~*** ***I never will forget this feeling. Ever.The sound of the rain splashing all over me.The cold gusts of wind spraying moisture into my face.All in all, the thought of absolute peace; re-discovering the child in me.Totally no worries, no stress, no responsibilities.Just feeling carefree and simply alive..*** ***Reality... please don't intrude upon my Utopia..~*~*~* Ahhh *~*~*~