<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, September 07, 2008
10:54 PM

Met up with a couple of old friends for pool~
Got ripped off by the counter assistant.
Said that the 20% off for students is only valid if you show your ID when booking the table.. grrr.
Nevertheless, my game's improving =D
Committing lesser fouls now; manage to leave undefeated, even if luck played a little in some games =P.

*** ***

Had a KFC dinner with my mom in the evening.
Think the cashier keyed in a wrong price..
I bought 2 sets of Shrooms Meal for only $4.40! Lols~
Happy~

*** ***

Bought the drinks for the chalet~
$9.95 for 4 1.5 litres drink and an orange cordial.
How am I suppose to find a fruit punch cordial for 5 cents?!
Lols~ syrup is expensive...

*** ***

Off they sail like winds in the willows~
Have a safe trip my friends =)


~*~*~* 4 more levels! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/