<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, September 12, 2008
10:29 PM

Mom went on a 4 day 3 night trip to Malaysia; returned home today.
Weird, but somehow, it feels like she never left at all~
When I saw her it just seems she has returned from work.
Is it normal for me to feel so unconcerned...?
I wonder...


*** ***

Troubleshooting for FYP in the library was successful today!
Dan managed to solve 2 crucial problems for my group~

Till now he's still the main guy doing almost everything..
Really man, thank you very very much!!
If it's not for you, we'll probably be rotting away in hell...
Will treat you to a $2.50 lunch next time!

*** ***

My laptop is back from servicing!
The little moisture from the rain during my previous adventure made something inside short..
I must take more care of my electronic stuffs~
Laptop's still lagging like hell though.
Realised I needed to compress files for C and D drives to save space and ensure quicker responses and less lag.. opps x_X
It's under-going file compression now~

*** ***

Kinda looking forward to the chalet~
Hope no one does weird stuff...
Don't really have the mood for whacked up things..
But I'll get to see the peeps!
Hehe~ missing you guys. I think.

*** ***

A Golden Heart.


~*~*~* Keh~! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/