var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Friday, October 31, 2008
9:53 PM
Bleahhz tired.First time I ran arnd the track at 2pm+ under Singapore's sun.Fked up! I almost died after the third lap...The 4 hour+ sleep from the previous night didn't help either.I looked, felt and moved like the dead for most of the day~*** ***Came back home straight after the RSAF seminar.My stuff's still at club, but haiz... the thought of travelling all the way back, and home again doesn't seem appealing to me =/Dan and WS signed up for the AA..... can't remember the name =.=Secures 10 years of work after NS..Hmmm... should I? I really don't want to make that decision now...*** ***Seriously, I hate planning.I wasn't brought up that way, nor did I inherit any of the planning genes from my mom.All this while, I have only been doing things as they come along.But gosh, I'm almost 20. In half a year or so.After NS, I've got to be independent..Start my own business? Continue with RSAF or some line similar?My future.. Why does that prospect of life strike doubt and fear within me..I hope I wake up soon enough to realise what I'm going to do...*** ***Alrights, this post shall end here.Going off to shower, and turn in for the night.Beauty sleep, here I come...*** ***The transformation of a teenager to an adult... Why must it happen so soon...?~*~*~* Pouting like my goldfish *~*~*~