<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, October 10, 2008
12:36 AM

Did FYP in school today.
WS gave me a ride from Kovan this morning!
Haha~ totally travelled from east to west again, but this time in a pick up.
Experienced the sights and sounds (not really) of Singapore... cool!
Not often do I get a ride across Singapore - MRT has always been my way of transportation.
For the first time in my life, I'm considering taking up driving~

*** ***

FYP went well for me~
Manage to find what I was looking for; manage to complete some stuff.
Now just hoping the worst case scenario Dan predicts might happen won't happen =X
Also hope he'll get a break in his GPS programming thing..
Though GPH always says 'what you learn, is your knowledge' and blah blah..
However, learning that what you intend to do is impossible now doesn't quite cut it..
All the best man!! Gambatte!! Jiayou!! Tu eres de perfectico!!

*** ***

The boat reach harbor naturally straight~
How's that for direct translation xD


~*~*~* Peace out! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/