<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, October 24, 2008
8:59 PM

Jogged around campus' track with dan and ws today~
Quite slack; didn't really practise consistency..
It was rather cooling, no hot sun despite it being 1.30pm+
Drizzling too~ made me feel a lot less sweaty and sticky~

*** ***

Went for pool later =)
All I'll say is.... VICTORY! *shows twist sign*
Hehe~ dan~ get your form back =P

*** ***

Been playing a flash game called 'Mouse Race' on SGclub's website.
I broke their 15 month long high score =D
Best in SG!! Or SGclub, at least..
It feels really great to break records =)
Sometimes I wish I can treat studies like that...
Haiz... fat hope =X

*** ***

Ahha~ finally, the fish takes the bait. Caught it at last~ woots!


~*~*~* Fates entwined *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/