var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Thursday, October 16, 2008
7:23 AM
Long absence from blogging O_o.Didn't switch on my com for a few days..Too urmm, sian, or lazy.. hehehx~*** ***School has been enjoyable, though I'm almost broke now.Spent loads on the first day ><".Other than money wise, everything else's good!Lessons seem easy enough (1st wk ma).This sem getting lots of weird lecturers though..Hopefully, I'll find them interesting enough to not pon class~*** ***Went for a morning jog just now, right out of bed.Hair looks like something right out of Dawn of the Dead..Attracted loads of attention from people =.=Oh, I tried listening to music while running - didn't do well.Firstly - hated carrying something while running.Secondly - cord kept entangling with my hand.Thirdly - music made me unable to pace myself.Fourthly - I look retarded enough already this morning.. (is there such a word as fourthly?)*** ***So yepps... end of entry~Time to check my timetable~Not having a printed copy sucks...*** ***Casting out the fishing line..Won't you take a nibble, fishie?~*~*~* void ben (void) *~*~*~