var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
11:28 PM
Today has been a day of long distances.
Started the day by travelling to Dan's work place to do my fyp, cause heard that school was closed due to some EEE thingy.Crossed the entire country to make it there T_T.Sengkang to Lakeside. The end of NE line to the end of EW line.Reached at about 1.30pm++ and it started pouring like crazy.
Well, if I was empty handed, I'd usually heck care, just walk.
But in my possession were a laptop, pda phone, smart phone and handphone; not to mention I was wearing my beloved sneakers ><". Didn't have an umbrella, didn't have a choice -- bo pian wait lor... Lousy Dan's slippers can't even get him from his shop to the MRT station to fetch me..Waited for an hour; the leak in the sky still didn't let up... Starving like siao; Dan suggested we meet at JP for lunch instead. Reached JP only to find the rain stopping.. *(*&)&@#$%%$*)@&^**** ***Saw on a menu a dish called "Punggol Fried Mee".Wasn't appealing to me though, since I stay near Punggol.Didn't travel across the country to eat a dish I can easily find in my vicinity..Makes me wonder if they sell a "Jurong Fried Mee" in some food court at Punggol =P*** ***My fyp work ended when my laptop battery died..Didn't take long to put it out of pasture.When the "Warning, critical battery" icon appeared, it took just 10s to turn into hibernation mode.How pathetic is that?! My max battery life span is now under 40 minutes...Played some yugioh cards later on =)
Dan's always cheating.
Somehow he always manages to pull some ace card out.
Must be hidden up his sleeve or something~
Oh wait, no sleeves... hmmm....
Well maybe he has some weird compartment in his skin that stores those crucial cards =P
Those cuts on his arm suddenly seem suspicious...
*** ***Departed at 6++ to meet my sec friends to go gym^^.Haha~ I'm in training ok!Very very slack training though.Didn't do much continuous running today.. drank water before running; resulted in a damned stitch at my side after only 1km.Even so I still managed to complete 3.2km! It's not much, but it's a start =D*** ***Planned to finish the fyp interface tonight, but.... too tired =/Guess I'll have to do it in school tomorrow morning, or face the wrath of GPH =.=Sadded.*** ***PS: Anyone free to work this weekend at either 1 of these outlets - Giant Tampines, Parkway Parade, IMM, NTUC Clementi or Khatib, please let me know =D.Can't believe I'm helping a job agency do their job, but I wouldn't want to waste my SMSes... =P*** ***The journey of a thousand miles will bring forth knowledge, adventure, and a whole lot of muscle aches and blisters...~*~*~* DEAD BEAT *~*~*~