var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Saturday, November 08, 2008
8:40 AM
All your hard work amounted to nothing.Oh look, small improvements! So? Easy stuff; kids stuff.Why don't you focus on the one thing you didn't even touch on?Didn't you know you had to do that?Thus the judge speaks.*** ***Wasn't I suppose to improve on their project?Wasn't I suppose to fix the bugs they didn't fix?Wasn't I suppose to solve the problems they didn't solve?Wasn't I suppose to explain the things they didn't explain?Wasn't I suppose to design it for a more user friendly interface?Wasn't this the task I was imposed on?Wasn't the name of the project "Text and Picture to Speech"?DIDN'T I FULFIL THE DAMNED REQUIREMENT?!Thus the contributer speaks.*** ***Look there's something clinging on!
Hmmm... doesn't look like anything my goldfish would like.
So what's it doing there?
Perhaps it's time to get rid of it.
Or maybe it has its uses...
*** ***I send him my deepest appreciation and respect.
To be able to guide me to where I am right now takes a lot.
The time taken to explain and teach transcends any of the SP lecturers.
No number of problems could take him down.
But still, the stress would definitely be there.
Group work, 4 people, but tu eres singular. One. Alone.
Why can't we comprehend anything? Why didn't we try?
Perhaps it's time WE should do something. WE. Thanks Danial, for everything.
*** ***The end looms nearer. 1 final week, 1 final push.~*~*~* Shades of green *~*~*~