<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, November 27, 2008
8:43 AM

For he is just tired. He just wants to rest on the glass floor but you denied him.

Ok to? I’ll be damned. But she loved it! Well… just bring the tape along to my office.

I know him! That jerk never was someone with a shred of compassion. The world will surely crumble....

They always only care about their nails, for those blades can slice through anything, including you~

*** ***

You say that flattened boxes might help.. is two enough?
Now that I've got started, I'll just continue on~
Wa...? Four stacks?! Man... I should get a raise.
Hmmm... perhaps I should also trim off the protruding ends..

*** ***

Playing with riddles aren't you =)


~*~*~* Puzzle Palace! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/