<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, November 16, 2008
9:09 AM

Had a dream last night..
No wait, it was a nightmare. A terrible one.
For 6 hours, my sub-conscious trapped me within the confinement of my mind..
Guess what I was treated to?
Re-living Dawn of the Dead.
For those who are unfamiliar with it... you're in for a treat =)
My version of the movie will now commence.
(The zombies at the start were slow moving and stupid. As my dream progressed, they became more intelligent and ran at a pace rivalled to humans. Thank God they wasn't faster..)

*** ***

Oh wait. Rated for violence.
Proceed with caution~
Personal re-count version in 3, 2, 1, start!

*** ***

Started off pretty harmlessly~
Was playing some zombie doctor VIDEO GAME on the television set.
Next thing I knew, my mind decided to turn it up a notch..
'I' decided to press the 'real life' button at the corner of the set!
4 of these mutated doctors appeared in my living room, and that's when it began...
Narrative version in 3, 2, 1, start!

*** ***

"FUCK! WTH?! Oh shit, this isn't good.." I stammered. "Mom?!"
.
"I'm ri- aaaaaa... " came the reply.
.
"Oooh SHIT!!"
.
I took time to analyse my surroundings. 2 'women' and a 'man'. One of them was missing.. I sprinted into the kitchen, only to find a bloody pile of flesh of the floor. The missing one was there, tearing away at the raw flesh with its rotten teeth. The squishy sound of chewing, combined with the metallic scent of blood made me nauseous; I wanted to hurl.. Fortunately, that thing has yet to notice my presence. Opening a drawer, I grabbed the longest kitchen knife I could find with one hand and with the other, a pair of scissors (not sure why).
.
"ARGHH!!" I screamed as I advanced towards the fell being. It raised its head and stared at me with its lifeless eyes; its mouth still wide open and dripping with blood. With a huge thrust, I pierced my blade through one of it's eyes. The sharp blade exploded through the back of its skull, spraying the clean white tiles behind with red liquid. It fell limp.
"C'MON! HUH! Think you're so tough?!"
.
Suddenly, an inhuman moan came from the living room. I rushed out; my hands still holding onto my weapons. The male was there, all 6 foot of it. Although hard to imagine, I saw hurt in its eyes; the longing of seeing me destroyed. So what? I thought. If I can take down one, I can take you all down. What can you do, you clumsy pile of shit?
.
As it lumbered towards me, I readied myself. His right arm came swinging; I ducked At the same time, I plunged my knife into its heart. Just die, you fu- OW! My train of thought was interrupted when his left arm followed suit, catching the side of my abdomen. Pain exploded at my side and I felt myself fly through the air. Luckily for me, I landed on the couch. Grunting in pain, I sat up and stared at the monster. I didn't miss. The knife was still impaled upon its chest. But it did naught to stop him. If anything, it looked more furious.
.
For the second time, it lumbered towards me. This time I could do nothing but swipe my scissors blindly in the air. As it came nearer, the tip of my scissors slices across it chest, but it looked to do as much damage as an ant bite. Pressing down on me with its hands, it opens its mouth to deliver the final blow. Instinctively, I raised the scissors and snipped through the side of its mouth. The feeling as my dual blade cut through its flesh made me shiver. Blood oozed all over me from its wound. For an instance, I felt its hold on me loosen, and I scrambled off the couch and out of my house.
.
*** ***
.
I've come to realise it'll take hours, if not days, to finish writing the story.
Till now I've covered only about 1% of the nightmare =/
1 can't possibly fit 6 hours of events into an hour of writing...
So, I'll just give a summary on the things that are to come =)
Maybe some day I'll finish this...
.
*** ***
.
Went outside (parking lot).
Zombies inside moaned more.
Car approached.
2 more zombies inside. (starting to get more intelligent)
As 1 came out, I smashed its head of with a fallen log.
Crimson liquid erupted and splattered on me.
.
A truck approached.
Humans got out!
Saw a zombie toddler crawling towards them (no-link things happening).
Human leader stomped on its head with steel lined boots.
Toddler's brains oozed all over the lot.
I got in the truck, and escaped.
.
Headed towards a zoo (I think).
Saw a black man with huge muscles getting chased by zombie dogs (O_O no link again).
Man tore through a fence.
Dogs chased after; we followed suit.
We got out of the truck (6 people including me).
Tried to draw attn to ourselves to help the man (SIAO AH!)
It worked; dogs ran towards us.
We split.
I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran (a lot of different scenes, but lets just say I ran).
Managed to escaped; met back with the others.
5 people including me remained.
Headed off to the beach (heard they cant swim).
.
Reached beach; sea was polluted with dead bodies.
A HORDE of zombies RAN towards us.
Drove the truck down some steps.
Truck destroyed at the bottom of the steps.
We got out and ran.
1 got stuck in the wreckage (too bad, sure die).
.
Reached a HUGE HDB apartment.
Ran up, and a saw lots of other humans.
Found out that some zombies have infiltrated.
Met with leader and went to their control centre.
CCTV captures every part of the HDB.
Saw a beautiful young girl and boy on a set. (7 yrs old, perhaps?)
Asked leader to go save them.
Leader said they were the zombie leader (OMG?!).
They were masterminds, and crafty.
.
50m away was another apartment, filled with zombies.
They didn't approach though there was a linkway between.
Leader said they preparing for war.
3, 2, 1, they suddenly chiong.
We panicked, ran like crazy people.
Old people moved slow.
We threw them off the flat to clear path. (Holy...)
.
Ran and ran, 4 of us made it to a sewer.
It was flooded 3/4, and alot of ladders.
Many of them lead to the ceiling.
Only 1 leads to a tunnel.
Zombie found us, and proceded to move through water. (underwater)
They couldn't swim, but they didn't need to breathe.
They couldn't see underwater.
We found the ladder.
Getting from the ladder into the tunnel was hard.
Tunnel dam small, only abt 70cm diameter.
1st one went up, helped the next, then my turn.
I went up, squeezed in, and helped the last guy.
Halfway up his legs were pulled back by zombies.
I tried to pull him up, but we knew the zombies had grips of iron.
He looked at me and said "Don't let go".
With one word, I replied him. "Sorry."
I let go, he fell. (Cfm torn to shreds)
.
Made our way out of tunnel.
Decided to go overseas, and teleported there. (no link again)
Swam at the beach (I should have known it was a dream since I couldn't swim =.=)
Nightmare seems to be over.
Suddenly the sky turned grey.
1 dead fish bobbed up.
Another followed, and another.
We heck care.
Suddenly some FREAKING MOTHER F***ING ZOMBIE SHARK came towards us.
NB, swam like crazy.
CHOMP! Heng not bite me.
Too bad, left 2 of us.
.
Scene change to some villa.
A lot zombies chasing, we running.
Can climb on roof, and leap bounds.
But zombie also can do.
Friend tio caught, left me.
Run run run...
Through shops, through houses.
Finally last part, can't rmb, but I got caught.
GG.
.
*** ***
.
As I felt my body being torn apart, piece by piece, I couldn't help but wonder if this truly is The End.
.
.
~*~*~* Game Over. You Lose! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/