<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, November 21, 2008
9:08 PM

Just realised I've been using this blog for a year now^^.
Used re-create blogs, but I've grown fond of this name =)
Looking back at the past, memories seem to flow back.
Lots of things have changed, I suppose.
The club used to be my sanctuary~
Haha... not now though. Not ever again.

*** ***

Still remembering the times I waited in there..
Waited, to go off for dinner.
I still remember, and I always will.
And till now, I still harbour the greatest of appreciations.

*** ***

A year ago, you asked =)
A year after, I did.
Sigh~ am I really still holding on...?

*** ***

The curtains are drawn, but the show must go on.


~*~*~* Memories *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/