<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, November 29, 2008
10:06 PM

Studied at AMK library with Linda today.
Did ask others, but they didn't turn up~
YX.... why so lazy huh!

Waited outside the library at 9.45am..
When the doors finally opened at 10am, people were rushing in like mad!
I mean, they were literally dashing in!
It was as though the library was organising a free all you can eat buffet~

*** ***

2 of my old classmates came by too, to borrow 'New Moon' from me =)
Ling and Miss King~
Haha... I'll want my books back some day!
Take care you girls~

PS: Angie, you look great =D

*** ***

If I didn't know better I'd think otherwise..
It might be nothing, it might be everything.
I really, really doubt it but...
A hint in the right direction, please?

*** ***

Getting all the wrong signs... sigh~


~*~*~* Forget I ever said it *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/