var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Saturday, December 27, 2008
2:18 AM
Alrights! Some updates for the past couple of days.*** ***24th DecemberWent to Dear's house to celebrate~Helped out in the kitchen; met many of her cousins..In total, 34 people squeezed into her home!Friends; family all packed into one big happy clump.Her younger sis taught me the piano for awhile =)I fell in love with a piece called 'Scarborough Fair'.One of my favourites of all time!Since they've already got a piano, their keyboard isn't in use.I'm going to borrow it! Once the plug is fixed~Wire's loose and it'll make cackling sounds when switched on O_o.But gosh am I excited! =D*** ***25th DecemberChristmas Day!Went to West Coast for activities~Tried my hand at kite flying, and failed terribly due to 0 wind factor..Played a lil volleyball~Tossed the frisbee around for a lil bit~Ended activites with food from the picnic basket, then went to IMM's Daiso to shop.*** ***26th DecemberFun's over.Went back to school to do FYP alone.No point asking others along, since now everyone is allocated with their own stuff.Found out I left the OMNIA cable back at home =.=Didn't test out the software, but worked a lil on the report.Listened to Scarborough Fair on youtube and felt myself swaying lols~Hit the arcade with Dear after dinner at PS.Photo Hunt is really fun =D*** ***Sipping my peach jolly shandy in my new glass~ priceless~~*~*~* Peachy Christmas *~*~*~