<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, December 14, 2008
7:38 PM

Awoke to a rainy Sunday. Just lovely~
Gosh how I wish it would be in repetition..
Sighs~~

*** ***

Spent the day at home watching movies~
Seemed perfect for a rainy afternoon, don't you think?
I know I know... projects are more important..
But the day was just too cozy to be wasted =P
'Match Point' was one of those movies I watched.
It really captures the reality of life..

*** ***

Treasure and cherish those around you, as if you'll lose them tomorrow.
We may all have heard this saying but yet, how often have we acted upon it?
It is by human nature to take things for granted.
Study 'Human Factors', and the term 'norm' comes to mind..
But with Christmas just round the corner, let the spirit of love take over~
~*Sends out the doves*~ ^^


*** ***

Be contented with what you have. Try to grasp the best of both worlds and you will crumble..


~*~*~* Reality check *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/