<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
10:55 PM

Back from an international buffet at Vienna's.
I'm as stuffed as a thanksgiving turkey...
Shan't rant on about how good the food was~
To sum it all up, it was great =D
I especially love the test tube fruit juices! Hahahz..

*** ***

Hmm... school.
FYP meeting went pretty smoothly~
I did some improvements on the TTS too.
Only sad thing is AGIS refusing to cooperate with us..
Under their terms and conditions, in the middle paragraph, they clearly stated "You may modify or merge this program into another program".
And now they tell us they can't release their code or whatever rubbish..
Wanted to quote their own words and shoot it back in their faces but since Christmas is approaching, I'll let you off..
Better hope we find something else soon though...

*** ***

Went with Dan to Bugis to shop for his hoodie afterwards~
Toured Bugis Street but found nothing; ended up buying one at Samuel and Kelvin.
I got myself an Archies comic =P
A collector I am =D

*** ***

Take another bite and you will never take another bite~


~*~*~* I HATE REPRINTS *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/