var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Saturday, December 20, 2008
11:12 PM
Before Christmas, some people would hunt for ages for the perfect gift.Cause giving is always better than receiving~When you finally present your present to the receipient, you'll have a great sense of satisfaction, knowing you've spent time finding something you think is meaningful and wonderful.*** ***For years now, I've spent Saturdays at my gran's place.Usually, on the Saturday before X'mas week, we'll hand out gifts.My mom's always at a loss, thinking about what to get for my 9 cousins.This year, to simplify everything, she got all of them those cake/ice cream looking towels.I too received 4 gifts, 1 from each of my uncles.Doesn't help that my eldest guy and girl cousins are 14 and 11 respectively.Not that I don't appreciate their gesture.. I do!It's the thought that counts, right?But seriously... you'd expect me to wear clothes from the children's department?Or carry a water bottle?Or find a use for a USB port cup heater?Sigh... maybe I'll start reading my last gift. A book to better understand army life.*** ***There isn't any joy in opening gifts now.You'll just go "oh", and throw them aside.The greatest fun my cousins have is comparing who got the worst gift.Nice Christmas spirit eh?Know it's hard finding something right, but cmon~!A pen.A keychain.A pair of socks.A bag of marshmellows for me to roast in front of a fireplace (if I had 1).Anything of use in my everyday life, I'd appreciate it so much better...*** ***Now you see why giving is always better than receiving.Salvation army, here I come~*** ***Just talk and perceive, and you'll get the answer. Hopefully.~*~*~* Green is best *~*~*~