var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
12:24 AM
FUCK I WAS ALMOST KILLED BY A CRAZY TRIANGLE PLATE DRIVER!!That mother fucking son of a bitch blared past me even though it was a red light and the green man was flashing!There I was, in the middle of the road when I saw the headlights approaching at 100kph. At least.It was as though I was rooted to the ground.I couldn't move forward nor backwards.All I could do was stand paralysed, wondering if the car was going to hit me..I thought human instinct would take over and I would hurl myself out of harm's way but no, it never happened.They say your life flashes past your eyes right before you die.Well, since I didn't 'see' anything, maybe it was a sign my time wasn't up yet.*** ***Someone else's time was up though.Less than a hundred metres behind the spot I stood, someone committed suicide by jumping off a block.The area was roped off and you could see a white sheet covering the body..Police were buzzing around; lots of nosey people were peering out of their windows.Imagine if I were to get hit... the police would have a field day.2 different deaths in the same neighbourhood at the same time.The Reaper must be roaming the streets shopping for his X'mas gifts..Perhaps there wasn't a discount on my head and he placed me back on the shelf =/*** ***Of all the terrible gifts I received, this has got to be the icing on the cake.I almost celebrated Christmas in a coffin..Nice cross reference to the recent vampire movie Twilight..Except they didn't sleep in coffins~*** ***What else could go wrong this holiday?~*~*~* Less than a metre to death *~*~*~