var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Saturday, December 20, 2008
11:23 AM
Saturday morning.For the first time in a long time, I find mysef in club, rushing on FYP cause it's due Monday.With Dan's help and my procrastiation, we managed to load GoogleMap into the PDA yesterday.However, it requires internet connection to run load coordinates =/So here I am now, working on an offline version by cache-ing maps.Tried generating a map with zoom level 18.Guess how many tiles, or pictures, it needs?84176 GOD DAMNED TILES WTF?!At 100kb per tile, I'll need 8gb worth of pictures to work an offline map...Gosh!Currently generating the maps on a 17 zoom level.Around 10000+ tiles, but it should work~Waiting for them... yawnz~ I wanna sleep..*** ***A new day, a new morning, but the same old crap stares back at you...~*~*~* Troubled *~*~*~*** ***1.11pm now... still converting maps... zzzz*** ***2.42pm now... still converting the last map...Took me 1h 30mins to complete a level 2 sudoku puzzle O.oSense of achievement! Oh no... Projects neglected!!*** ***3.53pm now... 87.5% done.Freaking bored.I'll go take up the offer~*** ***4.44pm. FINALLY!!! Computation done!!!I can go home~~~ hahahz...Carrying gifts over to gran's place later.Celebrate~ food and drinks on the house!PS: Thanks for the company. Digitally~