var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Monday, December 08, 2008
9:33 AM
Went christmas shopping yesterday!With my mom though - she needed to buy those little gifts for my cousins~Had lunch with gramps, gran, and relatives at Centerpoint teochew restaurant before heading out.Gran wanted to go shopping but gramps was tired, so he went back with my uncle.Tagged along with gran for a bit, until I felt I could listen to the 'superb quality' of pots no longer..So my cousin and I left to explore the rest of Centerpoint, leaving my mom and aunt to the mercy of granny =P*** ***Oh at the 1st floor they have this gigantic chocolate sculpture weighing 1000kg and standing at the height of 7.27m! World record O_OAnd also saw some 'muscle woman' who, according to my 14 yr old cousin, was from OKTO live.First time we walked together outside~Talked and shared experiences =)Haha.. he used to be so cute last time~Still remember when I stayed over at gran's..Then sent him to kindergarten in the morning~Sigh~ I'm feel so old now =/*** ***Around 4, gran got tired, so we parted.Mom and I went to Taka while the rest left for home.At the basement there were all these small little gifts~Towels moulded into cakes and ice cream and stuff~And a helluva lot more item which I won't list down =PMom picked up 12 of them!Least this saves the trouble of getting individual gifts..*** ***I did some shopping of my own too =)Spotted a long sleeve shirt which I liked.White with thin black stripes spaced very closely together~So from far, looks grey.Kinda like Dan's short sleeved one but with less pockets and buttons..I also went to the chocolate section at the basement to get free samples =PHAHA~ damn kiasu can!*** ***When shopping was done, mom and I proceeded to PS for dinner.Whilst going down the Orchard MRT escalator I saw Ken on his way up!Haha... this has gotta be the first time I bumped into a poly mate outside poly by coincidence..Have I before?? Urmm... urmm.. urmm.... no.Ok, maybe once at AMK, but definitely not in the city.*** ***Dined at Secret Recipe and had a long chat with mom =/Not often do we get chances to talk - I didn't especially make chances often too.Talked about the future, and for once, I didn't seem irritated by it.Cause the day is not too far off, where I have to start working and grow up~When I'm young that day seemed so far away. An impossibility.Now it's becoming a reality sooner than I expect..Scary~*** ***Suddenly I've lost the spirit to continue typing..To sum it all up, we went back after dinner and rested.*** ***I just can't quite place my finger on it...~*~*~* Retail Therapy *~*~*~