<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, December 12, 2008
1:40 AM

Went out with Dear today~
Ha... it's been so long since we went out.
FYP, exams, whatever the reason...

*** ***

Shopped for gifts and walked around Orchard for a bit, until the downpour arrived.
Stranded, so we left for vivo~
Stopped at Ajisen's for an early dinner, before going on more shopping~
Quite fun, actually, though I used to hate it few years back...
Guess I've changed a little =)
When all was done, we headed outside to view the X'mas decorations~
The tree was soo magnificant! *Snaps snaps snaps*

*** ***

The mind vivid with imaginations...
The 'bad habit'.
The way to solve it, don't think too much =)
Never trust your mind.

*** ***

Dining behind a glass; watching the droplets pelt down ever so gently...


~*~*~* God sent *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/