var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Friday, December 05, 2008
9:45 PM
Yay!! The week of exams has finally ended!Big thanks again to Linda for making it work~Pretty satisfactory scoring for my papers!Probably my best term yet =DHope I can keep this up...*** ***During my test jus now, a song kept replaying in my head~
Sooo distracting!! Everytime I try to think, it starts again..
Song's from Moulin Rouge OST - "El Tango De Roxanne".
Lols~ whenever I hear it I get goosebumps =P
Kinda like Phantom of the Opera style~*** ***FYP phase coming up next week..
Bleahhz... damn boring!!
Another thing that's boring in GunZ =(
Cause I can't get my TBF to work!!
ZZZZZZZZ...
*** ***Oh, and Happy Birthday to Lina!
Another friend who has reached the age that starts with '2'.
Haha~ stay young^^
Least now exams over can celebrate =D
Having birthdays during the exams sucks!
*** ***'Twilight' premieres on 12th December, and I can hardly wait!
It's a movie based on my favourite vampire novel series, by Stephenie Meyer.
Least it's something to look forward to during the holidays~
Else it'll be mundane again...
*** ***Some stupid guy keeps calling me about a job...Filled up a random survey on "My dreams" on Wednesday.In just 1 night, I find out I've been short-listed to join their company (God knows which).Turns out I can choose whether I want to join them or not!I mean, what the f?You've never seen my resume, nor interviewed me, and now I can choose whether or not I want to join you?Rofl if there's something so good under the sun~The guy really did sound convincing though..Too bad I'm just not interested.*** ***I'm starting to miss her Majesty's daughter...~*~*~* My riddle's gone *~*~*~