<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
6:45 AM

Come last Sunday, rain clouds appeared in the evening sky.
The strong chilly gusts ruffled my hair; sparked shivers across my naked skin.
How I missed that feeling, one of absolute serenity.
Better than all the 'moo-lah' combined~
Better than all the goodies combined~
Thank you.

*** ***

Monday

Left home at 8am to begin the 'bai nian' journey.
Visited relatives; it ended around 4pm.
Played the new Monopoly (credit card edition) with my cousins and lost!
Worked on my FYP report, which was due this Friday.

*** ***

Tuesday

Went to best friend's house to visit~
Supposed to visit YX too but... she was going out =(
Had fun playing different games and watching videos~
I love his family~ haha~!

Went to Dear's place for dinner later that evening.
She was rushing her work too.. busy busy busy.
Had loads of fun~

*** ***

The final touch was amiss, ruining completion.


~*~*~* Off to school soon *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/