<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, January 31, 2009
9:49 PM

First things' first - I'm addicted to 'Guess the Sketch' game on Facebook!
That's why I probably looked like a zombie today..
So tired~ but so fun =P

Oh, and my blog's music's gone!
Damned iwebmusic exceeded its bandwidth.. zzz

*** ***

Went to Lina's house to 'bai nian'~
I really love her dog! So cute =3
I've always pondered upon keep a pet.
Unfortunately there wouldn't be anyone home to take care of it =(
Ahaha.. anyways, glad I didn't stay at home to rest =)

*** ***

How do you make your words sound so sweet and innocent?
Do remember that the one in power here isn't you.


~*~*~* Fraternizing with the... what was I about to say Oo? *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/