var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Thursday, January 01, 2009
10:33 AM
Happy New Year everyone!Thanks to all your SMSes that kept me waking up till 3.30am in the morning!Ah no, that didn't come out right...Urmm... thanks for the new year wishes!Seriously, SMS traffic was really bad.At 3.30am I read a SMS that said "Wishing you a HNY in advance to avoid the traffic later".Gosh, an 'in advance' message at 3am+ ?!Sighs... first day of a new year and I'm already grumpy =/Then again, why shouldn't I be?What can I really look forward to this year?*** ***School is ending, and so will the times spent there.Friends and foes I'll miss both.. (Not that I have foes, but it just rhymed =P)And now I have to decide what I really want to do, and it doesn't just involve fun.*** ***NS is inevitable.. Since long ago I've always thought as it as "hai jiu la".Now it's "jing nian"!It's good, and the experience will be rewarding, but I'm not one who looks forward to it.Sighs~*** ***2008 to me has been a wonderful year~I found my Dear, who now I feel is a part of my life.Not only has she been a girlfriend, but also a true friend.I really am grateful towards true friendship; I hold it in high value.People whom I know I can trust and depend on.People whom I feel comfortable with.People who would feel the same way as I do to them as they do to me.Thanks Xil, for being there even though you were busy.Despite your tight schedule you managed to squeeze time in for me~Thanks Fishy, for just swimming alongside with me.With you, I'll always find the surface of the pond.You'll always belong in the waters; casting a reel would only make you splash~Thanks Topman, for urmm, everything.I'll always feel comfortable around you, not that I'm gay or anything~~Laughs~Thanks Bronto, for just being someone I can rely on =)The many times you've helped outweighs your weirdness~~Laughs again~*** ***I suppose it's time to make some resolutions.Lets see... my New Year's resolution would be.. to not make any resolutions I cannot keep =P.So what are those I can keep?Ahaha... the ones that have yet to surface~
Oh, I resolve to learn a musical instrument!That's it for now~*** ***Someone told me age is catching up with us, and I couldn't agree more..~*~*~* Sayonara 2008 *~*~*~